Saturday, March 27, 2010

Xuan is a former college professor, who cares deeply about education

I am writing to express my support for the re-election of Dr. Xuan Kong to the School Committee. I have known Xuan for over ten years before he first moved to Acton, as we work for the same medical device company.

Xuan is a former college professor, who cares deeply about education. I have seen first hand his attention to detail, analytical approach, and drive for excellence. As a Conant parent, I believe his diverse educational background is much appreciated. We live in a multicultural town with a diverse student population. Our School Committee members should be reflective of this diversity and their different viewpoints valued.

Xuan is also a hard worker and has contributed greatly to the School Committee these last three years. He is not easily replaced. I urge you to vote for Xuan Kong for re-election to the School Committee.

Rainer Maas,
Acton

No comments: